Delivery & Returns
Delivery & Returns
Please note this website only ships to US and Canada postal addresses, For deliveries to another country please visit pro-bolt.com
DHL / USPS Mail
Transit time 6-12 working days
Canada Post used for Canadian orders
Transit time 2-3 working days
ProBolt-USA offers a range of 35,000 parts of which 99% are held in stock. Orders will be picked and shipped from the UK within 1 to 2 working days. An email will be sent to you with a tracking number.
If your item is not in stock, we will back order for you. You will always be emailed with the option to cancel your order and receive a full refund if you would rather not wait.
No goods will be accepted without a returns reference and form.
Firstly please email email@example.com for a Returns form and Authorization Number within 14 days of receipt and follow the procedures below:
- All returns must be accompanied by a Returns number (return merchandise authorization number) noted on the returns form
- Returns or exchanges may only be sent with prior authorization From Pro-Bolt USA no action will be taken until the goods have been examined by Pro-bolt USA.
- Make sure you pack in accordance with the carrier's requirements. We do not accept any liability for incorrect parts ordered.
- If established that Pro-Bolt have incorrectly supplied goods from that ordered, Pro-Bolt will pay reasonable return costs only.
- The purchaser is responsible for any return postage incurred.
- All goods must be shipped back to us within 21 days of receipt.
- Refunds will be given in 20 days of receipt of parts.
- Items that have been modified, installed, or otherwise rendered not saleable cannot be returned, no exceptions.
We cannot accept responsibility for returned goods which are undelivered, please retain your proof of postage etc, you may require it in the event of a claim with your carrier.
Please advise Pro-Bolt of any problems with shortages or carrier damage within 5 days of receipt. We regret that beyond this time, due to circumstances beyond our control we may be unable to process your claim. Pro-Bolt does not accept any responsibility for any labour charges incurred during fitment or removal of goods whether allegedly faulty or incorrectly supplied.
We are always available for product and fitting consultation. Please ask prior to fitting should you have any queries or questions.