Unsure what size you need? Why not order one of our progauges and double-check? Take a look here
|Material||Titanium Grade 5|
|Weight in Gms||12.1700|
|Country of Manufacture||United Kingdom|
|Head Style||Socket Cap|
|Allen Key Size||6mm|
Made from aircraft grade titanium 6AL-4V (grade 5), the outstanding benefits are that we roll the threads to produce greater fatigue strength and reduce galling. These bolts are in excess of 120,000psi ultimate tensile strength, suitable to replace both Grade 5 and Grade 8 steel bolts. We offer Race Spec drilled Flanged Hex Head Bolts, Flanged Hex Head, Tapered Socket Cap, Countersunk Bolts, Dome Head Bolts, Nuts and Washers – from 3mm to 12mm.
- Density4420kg/m3 (276lb/ft3)
- Young's Modulus 110GPa (16 x 106 psi)
- Yield Strength 828MPa (120 x 103 psi)
- Ultimate Tensile Strength 1030MPa (149 x 103 psi)
- Compressive Strength 960MPa (139 x 103 psi)
- Shear Modulus43GPa (6.24 x 106 psi)
- Ductility 10% elongation at break
- Poisson's Ratio0.34
- Hardness 36 Rockwell C
- Strength-to-Weight Ratio 187 kNm/kg
- Stiffness-to-Weight Ratio 24.9 Mnm/kg
Black Titanium: Long lasting finish resulting from an application of Diamond Like Coating (DLC). This unique finish increases the fastener lifetime and helps to prevent galling whilst providing a supreme hardness and offering the optimum in corrosion resistance thanks to a nanocomposite coating.
Steve - May 09, 2018Brilliant
Bought these to replace the rusty bolts that hold the brakes calipers to the front forks. Turned up quickly. Really happy with the quality as always. Well done Pro Bolt. You are my new go to people for replacing nuts and bolts. Top class service.