Aluminium Reservoir Cap Round 42mm o/d Unique idea and nifty engineering. Superb smooth finish in your choice of colour literally in your face. Get rid of the ugly black plastic stock originals. We offer a wide range of reservoir caps to fit Front Brake, Clutch and Rear Brake Cylinders on a huge range of models.
Comes complete with countersunk bolts where necessary.
Measurements are the outside diameter. Use your original membrane.
Material High Tensile Anodised Aluminium.
|Product Type||Reservoir Covers|
|Weight in Gms||19.7700|
|Country of Manufacture||United Kingdom|
Manufactured from 7075T6 aluminium, and suitable for use in all non-safety critical areas, all products are available in a choice of black, blue, gold, orange, purple, red and silver. During manufacturing, the head is cold formed and the shank thread rolled. The anodising involves chemically brightening and colour anodising to between 8 and 12 microns thick. We offer Race Spec Drilled Flanged Hex Head, Socket Cap Bolts, Countersunk Bolts, Dome Head Bolts, Nuts and Washers – from 3mm to 10mm.
- Density2730kg/m3 (170lb/ft3)
- Young's Modulus 72GPa (10.4 x 106 psi)
- Yield Strength 505MPa (73.2 x 103 psi)
- Ultimate Tensile Strength 570MPa (82.7 x 103 psi)
- Compressive Strength 505MPa (73.2 x 103 psi)
- Shear Modulus27GPa (3.92 x 106 psi)
- Shear Strength330MPa (47.9 x 103 psi)
- Ductility 10% elongation at break
- Poisson's Ratio0.33
- Hardness 150 Brinell
- Strength-to-Weight Ratio 185 kNm/kg
- Stiffness-to-Weight Ratio 26.4 Mnm/kg
- Motorcycle Triumph Speed Triple 1050 S 17+