Stainless Steel Front Brake Caliper Mount Bolt Kit to mount the front brake calipers to the fork leg. An area of the bike that quickly suffers from rust and corrosion.
These alternatives are made from 316 grade Stainless Steel, which offers fantastic corrosion resistance and are machined with rolled threads for a stronger, smoother finish. Sold here in our ever popular race spec design, which benefit from a reduced socket size that has been drilled to 1.6mm on each flat for ease of lock wiring and the inside of the hex is dished for additional weight saving with no compromise in strength. For those who truly value attention to detail.
Prefer something a little more subtle? Stainless Steel is also available in black, which not only looks great but has other benefits too..
This beautiful long lasting black finish results from an application of Diamond Like Carbon Coating (DLC) This gives supreme hardness and corrosion resistance provided by a nano composite coating, which increases the fastener lifetime dramatically and helps to prevent galling. By incorporating them right from the beginning, the overall system cost can be held level or may even be reduced.
Please note that due to this special coating Black Stainless Steel is not identical to our Black Aluminium.
|Product Type||Brake / Caliper|
|Weight in Gms||187.5200|
|Country of Manufacture||United Kingdom|
Manufactured from A316 stainless steel. A316 stainless steel has a minimum chromium content of 16.5% and contains elements of carbon, molybdenum, silicon, phosphorus, sulphur, nickel, manganese and iron, all of which add properties of formability, strength, weldability and enhanced corrosion resistance. All of the fasteners are highly polished to a mirror-like finish.
- Density 8030kg/m3 (501lb/ft3)
- Young's Modulus 193GPa (28 x 106psi)
- Yield Strength 260MPa (37.7 x 103)
- Ultimate Tensile Strength 570MPa (82.7 x 103 psi)
- Compressive Strength 260MPa (37.7 x 103 psi)
- Shear Modulus78GPa (11.3 x 106 psi)
- Ductility 40% elongation at break +
- Minimum value allowed by ASTMA240
- Poisson's Ratio0.27
- Hardness 95 Rockwell B+
- Maximum value allowed by ASTMA240
- Strength-to-Weight Ratio 32.4 kNm/kg
- Stiffness-to-Weight Ratio 24.0 Mnm/kg
Black Stainless Steel: Long lasting finish resulting from an application of Diamond Like Coating (DLC). This unique finish increases the fastener lifetime and helps to prevent galling whilst providing a supreme hardness and offering the optimum in corrosion resistance thanks to a nanocomposite coating.
- Motorcycle Kawasaki Z1000 14+
- Motorcycle Kawasaki Z1000 SX 14+
- Motorcycle Kawasaki Z1000 SX 11-13
- Motorcycle Suzuki GSX1300BK B-King 07-12
- Motorcycle Suzuki GSX1300R Hayabusa 12+
- Motorcycle Suzuki GSX1300R Hayabusa 08-11
- Motorcycle Yamaha MT01 (1670cc) 05+
- Motorcycle Yamaha MT-09 13+
- Motorcycle Yamaha MT-10 16+
- Motorcycle Yamaha XSR900 16+
- Motorcycle Yamaha YZF-R6 17+
- Motorcycle Yamaha YZF-R6 05
- Motorcycle Yamaha YZF-R6 08-16
- Motorcycle Yamaha YZF-R6 06-07
- Motorcycle Suzuki GSX-S1000 15+
- Motorcycle Yamaha YZF-R1 04-06
- Motorcycle Yamaha YZF-R1 15+
- Motorcycle Yamaha YZF-R1 Big Bang 09-14
- Motorcycle Suzuki GSX-S1000FA 15+
- Motorcycle Suzuki GSX-R1000 K5-K6 05-06
- Motorcycle Suzuki GSX-R1000 K7-K8 07-08
- Motorcycle Suzuki GSX-R1000 K9-L1 09-11
- Motorcycle Suzuki GSX-R1000 L2-L6 11-16
- Motorcycle Suzuki GSX-R1000 L7+ 17+
- Motorcycle Suzuki GSX-R600 K6-K7 06-07
- Motorcycle Suzuki GSX-R600 K8-L0 08-10
- Motorcycle Suzuki GSX-R750 K6-K7 06-07
- Motorcycle Suzuki GSX-R750 K8-L0 08-10
- Motorcycle Suzuki GSX-R750 L1+ 11+
- Motorcycle Suzuki GSX-R600 L1+ 11-16