Stainless Steel Front Brake Caliper Mount Bolt Kit to mount the front brake calipers to the fork leg. An area of the bike that quickly suffers from rust and corrosion.
These alternatives are made from 316 grade Stainless Steel, which offers fantastic corrosion resistance and are machined with rolled threads for a stronger, smoother finish. The perfect upgrade.
Prefer something a little more subtle? Stainless Steel is also available in black, which not only looks great but has other benefits too..
This beautiful long lasting black finish results from an application of Diamond Like Carbon Coating (DLC) This gives supreme hardness and corrosion resistance provided by a nano composite coating, which increases the fastener lifetime dramatically and helps to prevent galling. By incorporating them right from the beginning, the overall system cost can be held level or may even be reduced.
Please note that due to this special coating Black Stainless Steel is not identical to our Black Aluminium.
|Product Type||Brake / Caliper|
|Weight in Gms||168.5200|
|Country of Manufacture||United Kingdom|
|Head Style||Flanged Hex Head|
Manufactured from A316 stainless steel. A316 stainless steel has a minimum chromium content of 16.5% and contains elements of carbon, molybdenum, silicon, phosphorus, sulphur, nickel, manganese and iron, all of which add properties of formability, strength, weldability and enhanced corrosion resistance. All of the fasteners are highly polished to a mirror-like finish.
- Density 8030kg/m3 (501lb/ft3)
- Young's Modulus 193GPa (28 x 106psi)
- Yield Strength 260MPa (37.7 x 103)
- Ultimate Tensile Strength 570MPa (82.7 x 103 psi)
- Compressive Strength 260MPa (37.7 x 103 psi)
- Shear Modulus78GPa (11.3 x 106 psi)
- Ductility 40% elongation at break +
- Minimum value allowed by ASTMA240
- Poisson's Ratio0.27
- Hardness 95 Rockwell B+
- Maximum value allowed by ASTMA240
- Strength-to-Weight Ratio 32.4 kNm/kg
- Stiffness-to-Weight Ratio 24.0 Mnm/kg
Black Stainless Steel: Long lasting finish resulting from an application of Diamond Like Coating (DLC). This unique finish increases the fastener lifetime and helps to prevent galling whilst providing a supreme hardness and offering the optimum in corrosion resistance thanks to a nanocomposite coating.
- Motorcycle Ducati 1198S 08-11
- Motorcycle Ducati 848 07-13
- Motorcycle Ducati Monster 996 S4S 07+
- Motorcycle Ducati Monster 1200R 16+
- Motorcycle Ducati 1299 Panigale S 16+
- Motorcycle Honda CBR1000RR Fireblade 06-07
- Motorcycle Honda CBR1000RR Fireblade 08-11
- Motorcycle Honda CBR1000RR Fireblade 12-16
- Motorcycle Kawasaki GTR1400 07-09
- Motorcycle Kawasaki Z1000 07-09
- Motorcycle Kawasaki ZZR1400 A6F-A7F-D8F-D9F 06-11
- Motorcycle Kawasaki ZZR1400 12+
- Motorcycle Triumph Daytona 675 06-14
- Motorcycle Ducati 1098S 06-08
- Motorcycle Triumph Speed Triple 1050 S 17+
- Motorcycle Suzuki GSX-R600 K4-K5 04-05
- Motorcycle Suzuki GSX-R750 K4-K5 04-05
- Motorcycle Kawasaki ZX-6R P7-P8 Ninja 07-08
- Motorcycle Kawasaki ZX-6R AF-BF Ninja 09-12
- Motorcycle Kawasaki ZX-12R B1-B6F Ninja 02-06
- Motorcycle Kawasaki ZX-6R 636 B1-B2 Ninja 03-04
- Motorcycle Kawasaki ZX-6R 636 C1-C2 Ninja 05-06
- Motorcycle Kawasaki ZX-10R SGF Ninja 16+
- Motorcycle Kawasaki ZX-10R D6F-D7FA Ninja 06-07
- Motorcycle Kawasaki ZX-10R C1H-C2H 04-05
- Motorcycle Ducati Hypermotard 1100S 07-10
Aaron - Jun 06, 2018Solid.
Kick a** gold color and solid hardware, ties in perfectly with my fairing kit and pinch bolts.