Machined with rolled threads, polished to a smooth mirror finish and highly resistant to corrosion these bolts make a great replacement for rusty originals.
Compliments front axle nuts perfectly. Sets are available for Front and Rear discs for most models where fitment has been established. Please see fitting instructions provided for the relevant torque settings.
Stainless Steel is also available in black, which not only looks great but has other benefits too..
This beautiful long lasting black finish results from an application of Diamond Like Carbon Coating (DLC) This gives supreme hardness and corrosion resistance provided by a nano composite coating, which increases the fastener lifetime dramatically and helps to prevent galling. By incorporating them right from the beginning, the overall system cost can be held level or may even be reduced.
Please note that due to this special coating Black Stainless Steel is not identical to our Black Aluminium.
|Product Type||Brake / Caliper|
|Weight in Gms||157.2800|
|Country of Manufacture||United Kingdom|
|Allen Key Size||6mm|
|Head Style||Special - Allen Key|
Manufactured from A316 stainless steel. A316 stainless steel has a minimum chromium content of 16.5% and contains elements of carbon, molybdenum, silicon, phosphorus, sulphur, nickel, manganese and iron, all of which add properties of formability, strength, weldability and enhanced corrosion resistance. All of the fasteners are highly polished to a mirror-like finish.
- Density 8030kg/m3 (501lb/ft3)
- Young's Modulus 193GPa (28 x 106psi)
- Yield Strength 260MPa (37.7 x 103)
- Ultimate Tensile Strength 570MPa (82.7 x 103 psi)
- Compressive Strength 260MPa (37.7 x 103 psi)
- Shear Modulus78GPa (11.3 x 106 psi)
- Ductility 40% elongation at break +
- Minimum value allowed by ASTMA240
- Poisson's Ratio0.27
- Hardness 95 Rockwell B+
- Maximum value allowed by ASTMA240
- Strength-to-Weight Ratio 32.4 kNm/kg
- Stiffness-to-Weight Ratio 24.0 Mnm/kg
Black Stainless Steel: Long lasting finish resulting from an application of Diamond Like Coating (DLC). This unique finish increases the fastener lifetime and helps to prevent galling whilst providing a supreme hardness and offering the optimum in corrosion resistance thanks to a nanocomposite coating.
- Motorcycle Triumph Rocket 3 2300cc 09+
- Motorcycle Triumph Sprint 955i 02+
- Motorcycle Triumph TT600 Series1 00-03
- Motorcycle Triumph Sprint ST 05-07
- Motorcycle Triumph TT600 Series2 01-03
- Motorcycle Triumph Speed Triple 1050cc 05-10
- Motorcycle Triumph Daytona 675 06-14
- Motorcycle Triumph Daytona 675R 11-14
- Motorcycle Triumph Speed Triple 1050cc 10-14
- Motorcycle Triumph Tiger 1050cc 06-14
- Motorcycle Triumph Tiger 800 11-14
- Motorcycle Triumph Tiger Explorer 12-15
- Motorcycle Triumph Street Triple RX 15+
- Motorcycle Triumph Street Triple RS 17+
- Motorcycle Triumph Street Triple 675 07-16
- Motorcycle Triumph Speed Triple 1050 S 17+
- Motorcycle Triumph Thruxton 1200 17+
- Motorcycle Triumph Speed Triple R 14-16