Aluminium Race Spec M6 x (1.00mm) x 12mm Pk x 5 Etched
Our Race-Spec bolts are Pre-drilled on the flats not only for ease of lockwiring, but they look trick. Idea for use on engine casing bolts, bolting on plastics and other non-stress areas. Etched with the Pro-Bolt name.
|Weight in Gms||7.9000|
|Country of Manufacture||United Kingdom|
|Head Style||Flanged Hex Head|
Manufactured from 7075T6 aluminium, and suitable for use in all non-safety critical areas, all products are available in a choice of black, blue, gold, orange, purple, red and silver. During manufacturing, the head is cold formed and the shank thread rolled. The anodising involves chemically brightening and colour anodising to between 8 and 12 microns thick. We offer Race Spec Drilled Flanged Hex Head, Socket Cap Bolts, Countersunk Bolts, Dome Head Bolts, Nuts and Washers – from 3mm to 10mm.
- Density2730kg/m3 (170lb/ft3)
- Young's Modulus 72GPa (10.4 x 106 psi)
- Yield Strength 505MPa (73.2 x 103 psi)
- Ultimate Tensile Strength 570MPa (82.7 x 103 psi)
- Compressive Strength 505MPa (73.2 x 103 psi)
- Shear Modulus27GPa (3.92 x 106 psi)
- Shear Strength330MPa (47.9 x 103 psi)
- Ductility 10% elongation at break
- Poisson's Ratio0.33
- Hardness 150 Brinell
- Strength-to-Weight Ratio 185 kNm/kg
- Stiffness-to-Weight Ratio 26.4 Mnm/kg
Antony - Dec 28, 2017Aprilia RS250 rebuild
These have been great for attaching all the small parts when rebuilding my RS250. Race spec ones look so much nicer than the tired old Aprilia ones.