Aluminium Gear Shift Rod M6/M6 Male 195mm Kit
Aluminium Gear Shift Rod in your choice of colour, easy to fit left hand thread one end right hand thread the other. Male gearshift rods are supplied with 2 x nuts. A little bit of length goes a long way.
Material High Tensile Anodised Aluminium.
|Product Type||Frame / Bolt-Ons|
|Weight in Gms||23.4400|
|Country of Manufacture||United Kingdom|
|Rod Total Length||195mm|
Manufactured from 7075T6 aluminium, and suitable for use in all non-safety critical areas, all products are available in a choice of black, blue, gold, orange, purple, red and silver. During manufacturing, the head is cold formed and the shank thread rolled. The anodising involves chemically brightening and colour anodising to between 8 and 12 microns thick. We offer Race Spec Drilled Flanged Hex Head, Socket Cap Bolts, Countersunk Bolts, Dome Head Bolts, Nuts and Washers – from 3mm to 10mm.
- Density2730kg/m3 (170lb/ft3)
- Young's Modulus 72GPa (10.4 x 106 psi)
- Yield Strength 505MPa (73.2 x 103 psi)
- Ultimate Tensile Strength 570MPa (82.7 x 103 psi)
- Compressive Strength 505MPa (73.2 x 103 psi)
- Shear Modulus27GPa (3.92 x 106 psi)
- Shear Strength330MPa (47.9 x 103 psi)
- Ductility 10% elongation at break
- Poisson's Ratio0.33
- Hardness 150 Brinell
- Strength-to-Weight Ratio 185 kNm/kg
- Stiffness-to-Weight Ratio 26.4 Mnm/kg
- Motorcycle Kawasaki ZX-7R P1-P7 Ninja 96-03