Aluminium Internally Threaded Race Spec Bolt M5 x 11mm.
Used on the Rear Reservoir Mount/Cable housing. Here this bolt is supplied individually (Total of 3 required per bike)
Or they are supplied on our Aluminium Race Spec Engine Casing Kit, which will complete the race spec look of your bike and save a massive amount of weight compared to original bolts.
|Product Type||Engine Kits / Parts|
|Weight in Gms||1.8200|
|Country of Manufacture||United Kingdom|
|Head Style||Flanged Hex Head|
Manufactured from 7075T6 aluminium, and suitable for use in all non-safety critical areas, all products are available in a choice of black, blue, gold, gunmetal grey, orange, purple, red and silver. During manufacturing, the head is cold formed and the shank thread rolled. The anodising involves chemically brightening and colour anodising to between 8 and 12 microns thick. We offer Race Spec Drilled Flanged Hex Head, Socket Cap Bolts, Countersunk Bolts, Dome Head Bolts, Nuts and Washers – from 3mm to 10mm.
- Density2730kg/m3 (170lb/ft3)
- Young's Modulus 72GPa (10.4 x 106 psi)
- Yield Strength 505MPa (73.2 x 103 psi)
- Ultimate Tensile Strength 570MPa (82.7 x 103 psi)
- Compressive Strength 505MPa (73.2 x 103 psi)
- Shear Modulus27GPa (3.92 x 106 psi)
- Shear Strength330MPa (47.9 x 103 psi)
- Ductility 10% elongation at break
- Poisson's Ratio0.33
- Hardness 150 Brinell
- Strength-to-Weight Ratio 185 kNm/kg
- Stiffness-to-Weight Ratio 26.4 Mnm/kg
- Motorcycle Ducati 1199 Panigale 12-14
- Motorcycle Ducati 899 Panigale 14-15