Aluminium Countersunk Bolt M4 x (0.7mm) x 20mm Pack x 10
High Tensile Anodised Aluminium Countersunk Bolts are measured in length including the head, bolts here are available individually or in any quantity. We can supply countersunk washers separately which are designed to be used with this type of bolt.
Ideal where a large diameter spread is required to prevent bolts pulling through bodywork etc and where a low head profile is essential. By using a separate Bolt and Washer we can obtain a larger outside diameter than would otherwise be possible.
|Weight in Gms||5.8000|
|Country of Manufacture||United Kingdom|
|Allen Key Size||2.5mm|
Manufactured from 7075T6 aluminium, and suitable for use in all non-safety critical areas, all products are available in a choice of black, blue, gold, gunmetal grey, orange, purple, red and silver. During manufacturing, the head is cold formed and the shank thread rolled. The anodising involves chemically brightening and colour anodising to between 8 and 12 microns thick. We offer Race Spec Drilled Flanged Hex Head, Socket Cap Bolts, Countersunk Bolts, Dome Head Bolts, Nuts and Washers – from 3mm to 10mm.
- Density2730kg/m3 (170lb/ft3)
- Young's Modulus 72GPa (10.4 x 106 psi)
- Yield Strength 505MPa (73.2 x 103 psi)
- Ultimate Tensile Strength 570MPa (82.7 x 103 psi)
- Compressive Strength 505MPa (73.2 x 103 psi)
- Shear Modulus27GPa (3.92 x 106 psi)
- Shear Strength330MPa (47.9 x 103 psi)
- Ductility 10% elongation at break
- Poisson's Ratio0.33
- Hardness 150 Brinell
- Strength-to-Weight Ratio 185 kNm/kg
- Stiffness-to-Weight Ratio 26.4 Mnm/kg