|Weight in Gms||6.6100|
|Country of Manufacture||United Kingdom|
Manufactured from 7075T6 aluminium, and suitable for use in all non-safety critical areas, all products are available in a choice of black, blue, gold, orange, purple, red and silver. During manufacturing, the head is cold formed and the shank thread rolled. The anodising involves chemically brightening and colour anodising to between 8 and 12 microns thick. We offer Race Spec Drilled Flanged Hex Head, Socket Cap Bolts, Countersunk Bolts, Dome Head Bolts, Nuts and Washers – from 3mm to 10mm.
- Density2730kg/m3 (170lb/ft3)
- Young's Modulus 72GPa (10.4 x 106 psi)
- Yield Strength 505MPa (73.2 x 103 psi)
- Ultimate Tensile Strength 570MPa (82.7 x 103 psi)
- Compressive Strength 505MPa (73.2 x 103 psi)
- Shear Modulus27GPa (3.92 x 106 psi)
- Shear Strength330MPa (47.9 x 103 psi)
- Ductility 10% elongation at break
- Poisson's Ratio0.33
- Hardness 150 Brinell
- Strength-to-Weight Ratio 185 kNm/kg
- Stiffness-to-Weight Ratio 26.4 Mnm/kg
Steve - Aug 10, 2017Looks lovely
Used these in orange with a blue bolt to cap the ends of my handlebars/handguards. They look amazing and the quality is fantastic, as usual. My KTM's bar ends now look like something you'd find on a factory race supermoto.
Mr Craig Shepherd - Feb 14, 2017Another quality item...
Used this in blue with a gold bolt. Good quality item that stands out with the two different colours items.