Aluminium Button Insert M10 Pack x 5
High Tensile Anodised Aluminium Button Inserts. The finishing touch.
Supplied with 'O' rings to form an airtight seal and keep out dirt. The size refers to the bolt thread diameter. Why not use in conjunction with our cup washers for a unique colour co-ordinated look? Available in M5, M6, M8 and M10.
|Product Type||Finishing Touches|
|Weight in Gms||10.0000|
|Country of Manufacture||United Kingdom|
|To Fit Allen Key Size||8mm|
Manufactured from 7075T6 aluminium, and suitable for use in all non-safety critical areas, all products are available in a choice of black, blue, gold, gunmetal grey, orange, purple, red and silver. During manufacturing, the head is cold formed and the shank thread rolled. The anodising involves chemically brightening and colour anodising to between 8 and 12 microns thick. We offer Race Spec Drilled Flanged Hex Head, Socket Cap Bolts, Countersunk Bolts, Dome Head Bolts, Nuts and Washers – from 3mm to 10mm.
- Density2730kg/m3 (170lb/ft3)
- Young's Modulus 72GPa (10.4 x 106 psi)
- Yield Strength 505MPa (73.2 x 103 psi)
- Ultimate Tensile Strength 570MPa (82.7 x 103 psi)
- Compressive Strength 505MPa (73.2 x 103 psi)
- Shear Modulus27GPa (3.92 x 106 psi)
- Shear Strength330MPa (47.9 x 103 psi)
- Ductility 10% elongation at break
- Poisson's Ratio0.33
- Hardness 150 Brinell
- Strength-to-Weight Ratio 185 kNm/kg
- Stiffness-to-Weight Ratio 26.4 Mnm/kg